- 6 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Fresh or frozen blueberries and/ or strawberries
- In a bowl, mix together chia seeds, milk, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine well.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
- You can prep the pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier.
- When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy!